All Bison products are warranted against manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. In addition, most products are covered by warranties stated in the description of the product or in supporting specification charts. Where listed as “limited”, warranties shall cover damage or failure that occurs during the course of “normal or intended use” of the warranted product. Normal or intended use shall be described as activity that is necessary for the participation in the sport for which the equipment is designed.Limited warranties on Bison basketball equipment include damage caused by slam dunking and normal player contact with the goal, but does not include damage caused by deliberate hanging, multiple player hanging, vandalism, non-basketball activities or any other activity that could be regarded as abusive.When warranties are stated as “unconditional” or “unconditional replacement”, the above stated limitations do not normally apply. Normal deterioration of products due to weather, wear and tear, or other causes that do not affect functional use are not covered by any Bison warranty regardless of type of stated warranty.
All Bison Safe Stuff backboard and pole padding is covered for a period of one year.All warranties are valid only when product is used in the intended application as outlined in Bison’s printed literature, when installed according to Bison’s instructions and when matched with compatible components as described in Bison literature. Under no circumstances will product shown in this Bison Premium Residential Sports Equipment Catalog be warranted for commercial or institutional use. Due to the abusive nature of pay-to-play basketball facilities, unless specifically agreed to in writing, Bison products carry no warranty when used in a facility where players pay an individual fee to use Bison equipment.Bison will pay ground freight only to replace defective merchandise. Bison will not be responsible for labor costs incurred due to product defects.
- The product information and specifications presented in this website are subject to change at any time without notice. Never use this website as a guide for installation. Consult the instructions provided with each system prior to installation.
- Bison does not warranty any backboard that is not installed on a compatible Bison pole system.
- No retail backboard will support hanging from rim if goal is not mounted directly to pole or support structure. Severe injury is probable.
- Bison Residential Basketball Systems Are Not Warranted for Non-Residential Use
- Bison will not assume liability resulting from improper wall attachment. Consult a qualified contractor for installation of a wall mount system.